SynopsisThe remote web server uses a version of PHP that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its banner the version of PHP installed on the remote host is earlier than 5.2.15. Such versions are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A crash in the zip extract method.
- A possible double free exists in the IMAP extension. (CVE-2010-4150)
- An unspecified flaw exists in 'open_basedir'. (CVE-2010-3436)
- A possible crash could occur in 'mssql_fetch_batch()'.
- A NULL pointer dereference exists in 'zipArchive::getArchiveComment'. (CVE-2010-3709)
- A crash exists if anti-aliasing steps are invalid. (Bug 53492)
- A crash exists in pdo_firebird get_Attribute(). (Bug 53323)
- A use-after-free vulnerability in the Zend engine when a '__set()', '__get()', or '__unset()' method is called can allow for a denial of service attack. (Bug #52879 / CVE-2010-4697)
- A stack-based buffer overflow exists in the 'imagepstext()' function in the GD extension. (Bug #53492 / CVE-2010-4698)
- The extract function does not prevent use of the EXTR_OVERWRITE parameter to overwrite the GLOBALS superglobal array and the 'this' variable, which allows attackers to bypass intended access restrictions. (CVE-2011-0752)
SolutionUpgrade to PHP version 5.2.15 or later.