Google Chrome < 10.0.648.204 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Log Correlation Engine Plugin ID 800965
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by a code execution vulnerability.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 10.0.648.204 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A buffer error exists in string handling functions. (72517)
- A use-after-free error exists in the process for loading frames. (73216)
- A use-after-free error exists in the processing of HTML Collections. (73595)
- An error exists in the processing of CSS which leaves stale pointers behind. (74562)
- An unspecified error allows DOM tree corruption related to broken node-hierarchy. (74991)
- An error exists in the processing of SVG text which leaves stale pointers behind. (75170)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 10.0.648.204 or later.