Google Chrome < 8.0.552.215 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Log Correlation Engine Plugin ID 800959
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 8.0.552.215 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- It may be possible to bypass the pop-up blocker. (17655)
- A cross-origin video theft vulnerability exists related to canvas. (55747) - An unspecified crash exists when handling HTML5 databases. (56237) - Excessive file dialogs could lead to a browser crash. (58329) - A use after free error exists in history handling. (59554) - It may be possible to crash the browser when performing http proxy authentication. (61701) - An out-of-bounds read regression exists in the WebM video support. (61653)
- It may be possible to crash the browser due to bad indexing with malformed video. (62127)
- A memory corruption issue exists relating t malicious privileged extension. (62168)
- A use-after-free error exists in the mouse dragging event handling. (63051)
- A double free error exists in XPath handling. (63444)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 8.0.552.215 or later.