SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 9.0.597.94 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A stale pointer exists in animation event handling. (67234) - A use-after-free issue exists in SVG font faces. (68120)
- A stale pointer exists with anonymous block handling. (69556)
- An out-of-bounds read exists in plug-in handling. (69970)
- An error exists in the handling of out-of-memory conditions and does not always allow processes to be properly terminated. (70456)
- This version bundles a version of Adobe Flash affected by numerous vulnerabilities. (CVE-2011-0558, CVE-2011-0559, CVE-2011-0560, CVE-2011-0561, CVE-2011-0571, CVE-2011-0572, CVE-2011-0573, CVE-2011-0574, CVE-2011-0575, CVE-2011-0577, CVE-2011-0578, CVE-2011-0607, CVE-2011-0608)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 9.0.597.94 or later.