Google Chrome < 5.0.375.55 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Log Correlation Engine Plugin ID 800925
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 5.0.357.55 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- URLs do not closely enough match the Safe Browsing specification. (Bug 7713)
- It is possible to spoof URLs with unload event handlers. (Bug 16535)
- A memory error exists in the Safe Browsing interaction. (Bug 30079)
- It is possible to bypass the whitelist-mode plugin blocker. (Bug 39740)
- A memory error exists with drag and drop. (Bug 41469)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 5.0.375.55 or later.