Google Chrome < 7.0.517.41 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Log Correlation Engine Plugin ID 800924
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionVersions of Google chrome earlier than 7.0.517.41 are potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- It is possible to spam profiles via autofill / autocomplete. (48225, 51727)
- An unspecified crash exists relating to forms. (48857)
- A browser crash exists relating to form autofill. (50428)
- It is possible to spoof the URl on page unload. (51680)
- It is possible to bypass the pop-up blocker. (53002)
- A crash on shutdown exists relating got Web Sockets. (53985)
- A possible memory corruption exists with animated GIF files. (54500)
- Stale elements exist in the element map. (56451)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 7.0.517.41 or later.