Google Chrome < 23.0.1271.97 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Log Correlation Engine Plugin ID 800913
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionVersions of Google Chrome earlier than 23.0.1271.97 are potentially affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Use-after-free errors exist related to visibility events and the URL loader. (CVE-2012-5139, CVE-2012-5140)
- An unspecified error exists related to instantiation of the 'Chromoting' client plugin. (CVE-2012-5141)
- An unspecified error exists related to history navigation that can lead to application crashes. (CVE-2012-5142)
- An integer overflow error exists related to the 'PPAPI' image buffers. (CVE-2012-5143)
- A stack corruption error exists related to 'AAC' decoding. (CVE-2012-5144)
- The bundled version of Adobe Flash Player contains flaws that can lead to arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2012-5676, CVE-2012-5677, CVE-2012-5678)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 23.0.1271.97 or later.