This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update for dracut fixes the following issues :
Security issues fixed :
- CVE-2016-8637: When the early microcode loading was
enabled during initrd creation, the initrd would be
read-only available for all users, allowing local users
to retrieve secrets stored in the initial ramdisk.
Non security issues fixed :
- Remove zlib module as requirement. (bsc#1020063)
- Unlimit TaskMax for xfs_repair in emergency shell.
- Resolve symbolic links for -i and -k parameters.
- Enhance purge-kernels script to handle kgraft patches.
- Allow booting from degraded MD arrays with systemd.
- Allow booting on s390x with fips=1 on the kernel command
- Start multipath services before local-fs-pre.target.
(bsc#1005410, bsc#1006118, bsc#1007925)
- Fix /sbin/installkernel to handle kernel packages built
with 'make bin-rpmpkg'. (bsc#1008648)
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12-SP2:Update update
Update the affected dracut packages.
Risk factor :