This script is Copyright (C) 2016-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
The remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address
critical security updates :
- Lazy unmount private, shared entry(Joe Jin)[orabug
- sandbox: create a new session for sandboxed processes
- Update translations Resolves: rhbz#819794
- Fix sepolgen test cases Resolves: rhbz#1306550
- sandbox: Improve comments in sysconfig file Resolves:
- secon, newrole: fix inconsistence between --help and man
page Resolves: rhbz#1278811, rhbz#1278913
- restorecond: treat root as a regular user Resolves:
- semanage: don't skip reserver_port_t Resolves:
- semanage: check if a store exists Resolves: rhbz#1208801
- fixfiles: check the SELinux status Resolves:
- semanage: Use OrderedDict for list of fcontexts
See also :
Update the affected policycoreutils package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.2
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.5
Public Exploit Available : false