This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update for Mozilla Thunderbird to version 45.4.0 fixes the
following issues :
- When using Thunderbird in a browser like context, for
rendering HTML e-mail or feeds, it may be affected by
vulnerabilities also fixed in Firefox ESR 45.4. (MFSA
The following bugs were fixed in this release :
- Display name was truncated if no separating space before
- Recipient addresses were shown in wrong color in some
- Additional spaces were inserted when drafts were edited.
- Mail saved as template copied In-Reply-To and References
from original email.
- Threading broken when editing message draft, due to loss
- 'Apply columns to...' did not honor special folders
See also :
Update the affected MozillaThunderbird packages.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now