This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Chromium was updated to 50.0.2661.75 to fix the following
- CVE-2016-1651: Out-of-bounds read in Pdfium JPEG2000
- CVE-2016-1652: Universal XSS in extension bindings
- CVE-2016-1653: Out-of-bounds write in V8
- CVE-2016-1654: Uninitialized memory read in media
- CVE-2016-1655: Use-after-free related to extensions
- CVE-2016-1656: Android downloaded file path restriction
- CVE-2016-1657: Address bar spoofing
- CVE-2016-1658: Potential leak of sensitive information
to malicious extensions
- CVE-2016-1659: Various fixes from internal audits,
fuzzing and other initiatives
See also :
Update the affected Chromium packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 90701 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now