This script is Copyright (C) 2015-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SUSE host is missing one or more security updates.
Xen was updated 4.4.2_01 to address three security issues and
The following vulnerabilities were fixed :
- Long latency MMIO mapping operations are not preemptible
(XSA-125, CVE-2015-2752, bnc#922705)
- Unmediated PCI command register access in qemu (XSA-126,
- Certain domctl operations may be abused to lock up the
host (XSA-127, CVE-2015-2751, bnc#922709)
The following non-security bugs were fixed :
- xen dmesg contains bogus output in early boot
- Xentop doesn't display disk statistics for VMs using
The following functionality was enabled :
- Enable spice support in qemu for x86_64
- Add Qxl vga support
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the SUSE security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
To install this SUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product :
SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 12 :
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SDK-12-2015-162=1
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 :
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-2015-162=1
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 :
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-DESKTOP-12-2015-162=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use 'zypper patch'.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.1
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.3
Public Exploit Available : false