This script is Copyright (C) 2015-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
The remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address
critical security updates :
- update fix for CVE-2015-0287 to what was released
- fix CVE-2015-0209 - potential use after free in
- fix CVE-2015-0286 - improper handling of ASN.1 boolean
- fix CVE-2015-0287 - ASN.1 structure reuse decoding
- fix CVE-2015-0289 - NULL dereference decoding invalid
- fix CVE-2015-0292 - integer underflow in base64 decoder
- fix CVE-2015-0293 - triggerable assert in SSLv2 server
See also :
Update the affected openssl package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.5
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: OracleVM Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 82066 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now