This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Docker was updated to version 1.3.1 to fix two security issues and
several other bugs.
These security issues were fixed :
- Prevent fallback to SSL protocols lower than TLS 1.0 for
client, daemon and registry (CVE-2014-5277).
- Secure HTTPS connection to registries with certificate
verification and without HTTP fallback unless
`--insecure-registry` is specified.
These non-security issues were fixed :
- Fix issue where volumes would not be shared
- Fix issue with `--iptables=false` not automatically
- Fix docker run output to non-TTY stdout
- Fix escaping `$` for environment variables
- Fix issue with lowercase `onbuild` Dockerfile
- Restrict envrionment variable expansion to `ENV`, `ADD`,
`COPY`, `WORKDIR`, `EXPOSE`, `VOLUME` and `USER`
- docker `exec` allows you to run additional processes
inside existing containers
- docker `create` gives you the ability to create a
container via the cli without executing a process
- `--security-opts` options to allow user to customize
container labels and apparmor profiles
- docker `ps` filters
- Wildcard support to copy/add
- Move production urls to get.docker.com from
- Allocate ip address on the bridge inside a valid cidr
- Use drone.io for pr and ci testing
- Ability to setup an official registry mirror
- Ability to save multiple images with docker `save`
go was updated to version 1.3.3 to fix one security issue and several
This security issue was fixed :
- TLS client authentication issue (CVE-2014-7189). These
non-security issues were fixed :
- Avoid stripping debuginfo on arm, it fails (and is not
- Revert the /usr/share/go/contrib symlink as it caused
problems during update. Moved all go sources to
/usr/share/go/contrib/src instead of
/usr/share/go/contrib/src/pkg and created pkg and src
symlinks in contrib to add it to GOPATH
- Fixed %go_contribsrcdir value
- Copy temporary macros.go as go.macros to avoid it to be
- Do not modify Source: files, because that makes the
.src.rpm being tied to one specific arch.
- Removed extra src folder in /usr/share/go/contrib: the
goal is to transform this folder into a proper entry for
GOPATH. This folder is now linked to
- go requires gcc to build sources using cgo
- tools-packaging.patch: Allow building cover and vet
tools in $GOROOT_TARGET/pkg/tool instead of
$GOROOT/pkg/tool. This will allow building go tools as a
See also :
Update the affected docker / go packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.1
Public Exploit Available : true