This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 11 host is missing one or more security updates.
Adobe Flash Player has been updated to 220.127.116.116 which fixes
various security issues.
These updates :
- resolve a memory leakage vulnerability that could have
been used to bypass memory address randomization.
- resolve a security bypass vulnerability. (CVE-2014-0554)
- resolve a use-after-free vulnerability that could have
lead to code execution. (CVE-2014-0553)
- resolve memory corruption vulnerabilities that could
have lead to code execution. (CVE-2014-0547 /
CVE-2014-0549 / CVE-2014-0550 / CVE-2014-0551 /
CVE-2014-0552 / CVE-2014-0555)
- resolve a vulnerability that could have been used to
bypass the same origin policy. (CVE-2014-0548)
- resolve a heap buffer overflow vulnerability that could
have lead to code execution (CVE-2014-0556 /
CVE-2014-0559). More information can be found on
See also :
Apply SAT patch number 9704.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 77672 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now