This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
Google Chrome Releases reports :
50 security fixes in this release, including :
-  Critical CVE-2014-3176, CVE-2014-3177: A special reward to
[email protected] for a combination of bugs in V8, IPC, sync, and
extensions that can lead to remote code execution outside of the
-  High CVE-2014-3168: Use-after-free in SVG. Credit to
-  High CVE-2014-3169: Use-after-free in DOM. Credit to
-  High CVE-2014-3170: Extension permission dialog spoofing.
Credit to Rob Wu.
-  High CVE-2014-3171: Use-after-free in bindings. Credit to
-  Medium CVE-2014-3172: Issue related to extension debugging.
Credit to Eli Grey.
-  Medium CVE-2014-3173: Uninitialized memory read in WebGL.
Credit to jmuizelaar.
-  Medium CVE-2014-3174: Uninitialized memory read in Web
Audio. Credit to Atte Kettunen from OUSPG.
-  CVE-2014-3175: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing
and other initiatives (Chrome 37).
See also :
Update the affected package.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 77401 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now