This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
- Updated to 0.13.3 (bnc#857209, CVE-2013-6480)
+ Security fix release, for destroying nodes on
digitalOcean 'data_scrub' method is always invoked
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute
- Updated to 0.13.2
- General :
- Don't sent Content-Length: 0 header with POST and PUT
request if 'raw' mode is used. This fixes a regression
which could cause broken behavior in some storage driver
when uploading a file from disk.
- Compute :
- Added Ubuntu Linux 12.04 image to ElasticHost driver
image list. (LIBCLOUD-364)
- Update ElasticHosts driver to store drive UUID in the
node 'extra' field. (LIBCLOUD-357)
- Storage :
- Store last_modified timestamp in the Object extra
dictionary in the S3 driver. (LIBCLOUD-373)
- Load Balancer :
- Expose CloudStack driver directly through the
- DNS :
- Modify Zerigo driver to include record TTL in the record
'extra' attribute if a record has a TTL set.
- Modify values in the Record 'extra' dictionary attribute
in the Zerigo DNS driver to be set to None instead of an
empty string ('') if a value for the provided key is not
See also :
Update the affected python-apache-libcloud package.
Risk factor :
Low / CVSS Base Score : 2.1