This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
- Added a patch to fix errors in the pkcs11n.h header
- update to 3.13.1 RTM
- better SHA-224 support (bmo#647706)
- fixed a regression (causing hangs in some situations)
introduced in 3.13 (bmo#693228)
- update to 3.13.0 RTM
- SSL 2.0 is disabled by default
- A defense against the SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.0 CBC chosen
plaintext attack demonstrated by Rizzo and Duong
(CVE-2011-3389) is enabled by default. Set the
SSL_CBC_RANDOM_IV SSL option to PR_FALSE to disable it.
- SHA-224 is supported
- Ported to iOS. (Requires NSPR 4.9.)
- Added PORT_ErrorToString and PORT_ErrorToName to return
the error message and symbolic name of an NSS error code
- Added NSS_GetVersion to return the NSS version string
- Added experimental support of RSA-PSS to the softoken
- NSS_NoDB_Init does not try to open /pkcs11.txt and
/secmod.db anymore (bmo#641052, bnc#726096)
See also :
Update the affected mozilla-nss packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3