This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
Google Chrome Releases reports :
7 vulnerabilities fixed in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2014-1700: Use-after-free in speech. Credit to
Chamal de Silva.
-  High CVE-2014-1701: UXSS in events. Credit to aidanhs.
-  High CVE-2014-1702: Use-after-free in web database. Credit
to Collin Payne.
-  High CVE-2014-1703: Potential sandbox escape due to a
use-after-free in web sockets.
- [328202, 349079, 345715] CVE-2014-1704: Multiple vulnerabilities in
V8 fixed in version 22.214.171.124.
See also :
Update the affected package.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0