This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
Google Chrome Releases reports :
28 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2013-6652: Issue with relative paths in Windows
sandbox named pipe policy. Credit to tyranid.
-  High CVE-2013-6653: Use-after-free related to web contents.
Credit to Khalil Zhani.
-  High CVE-2013-6654: Bad cast in SVG. Credit to TheShow3511.
-  High CVE-2013-6655: Use-after-free in layout. Credit to
-  High CVE-2013-6656: Information leak in XSS auditor. Credit
-  Medium CVE-2013-6657: Information leak in XSS auditor.
Credit to NeexEmil.
-  Medium CVE-2013-6658: Use-after-free in layout. Credit to
-  Medium CVE-2013-6659: Issue with certificates validation in
TLS handshake. Credit to Antoine Delignat-Lavaud and Karthikeyan
Bhargavan from Prosecco, Inria Paris.
-  Low CVE-2013-6660: Information leak in drag and drop.
Credit to bishopjeffreys.
-  Low-High CVE-2013-6661: Various fixes from internal audits,
fuzzing and other initiatives. Of these, seven are fixes for issues
that could have allowed for sandbox escapes from compromised
See also :
Update the affected package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 72676 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now