This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote application server may be affected by multiple
IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.0 before Fix Pack 7 appears to be
running on the remote host. It is, therefore, potentially affected by
the following vulnerabilities :
- A flaw exists related to Apache Ant and file
compression that could lead to denial of service
conditions. (CVE-2012-2098 / PM90088)
- The TLS protocol in the GSKIT component is vulnerable
to a plaintext recovery attack.
(CVE-2013-0169 / PM85211)
- A flaw exists relating to OAuth that could allow a
remote attacker to obtain someone else's credentials.
(CVE-2013-0597 / PM85834 / PM87131)
- A flaw exists relating to OpenJPA that is triggered
during deserialization, which could allow a remote
attacker to write to the file system and potentially
execute arbitrary code. Note the vendor states this
application is not directly affected by this flaw;
however, this application does include the affected
version of OpenJPA. (CVE-2013-1768 / PM86780)
- An input validation flaw exists in the optional
'mod_rewrite' module in the included IBM HTTP Server
that could allow arbitrary command execution via
HTTP requests containing certain escape sequences.
(CVE-2013-1862 / PM87808)
- A flaw exists related to the optional 'mod_dav'
module in the included IBM HTTP Server that could
allow denial of service conditions.
(CVE-2013-1896 / PM89996)
- User-supplied input validation errors exist related to
the administrative console that could allow cross-site
(CVE-2013-2967 / PM78614, CVE-2013-4004 / PM81571,
CVE-2013-4005 / PM88208)
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists related
to incorrect caching by the administrative console.
(CVE-2013-2976 / PM79992)
- A user-supplied input validation error exists that could
allow cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks to be
carried out. (CVE-2013-3029 / PM88746)
See also :
Apply Fix Pack 7 for version 8.0 (126.96.36.199) or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.0
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: Web Servers
Nessus Plugin ID: 69449 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now