This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The Windows kernel on the remote host is affected by multiple
The Windows kernel on the remote host has the following
- A memory allocation vulnerability exists.
- A dereference vulnerability exists. (CVE-2013-1340)
- A privilege escalation vulnerability exists in the
Windows kernel-mode driver. (CVE-2013-1345)
- A TrueType Font parsing vulnerability exists.
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists.
- A buffer overflow vulnerability exists. (CVE-2013-3173)
- A flaw exists in kernel-mode drivers in how linked lists
pointers are handled in PATHREC objects. (CVE-2013-3660)
A remote attacker could exploit any of these vulnerabilities to elevate
See also :
Microsoft has released a set of patches for Windows XP, 2003, Vista,
2008, 7, 2008 R2, 8, and 2012.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: Windows : Microsoft Bulletins
Nessus Plugin ID: 67210 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now