This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Changes since 1.20.4
- (bug 46590) Add hook AbortChangePassword to
- (bug 47304) SECURITY: Check SVG xml encoding against
- Localisation updates from http://translatewiki.net.
- mwdocgen.php: Implement --version option.
- Remove svnstat stuff used in Doxygen generation
- (bug 43594) Correctly supress warnings that were
missed after the upstream
- PHP change to E_STRICT being included in E_ALL.
- jshint: Allow global mw to be set in mediawiki.js
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected mediawiki package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0