This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a version
prior to 27.0.1453.93 and is, therefore, affected by the following
- Use-after-free errors exist in SVG, media loader,
Pepper resource handling, widget handling, speech
handling, style resolution, media loader, and related to
race condition with workers. (CVE-2013-2837,
CVE-2013-2840, CVE-2013-2841, CVE-2013-2842,
CVE-2013-2843, CVE-2013-2844, CVE-2013-2846,
- An out-of-bounds read error exists in v8.
- A memory corruption vulnerability exists related to
a bad casting in clipboard handling. (CVE-2013-2839)
- A memory safety issue exists related to Web Audio.
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists related
to XSS Auditor. (CVE-2013-2848)
- A cross-site scripting vulnerability exists related to
drag and drop or copy and paste. (CVE-2013-2849)
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 27.0.1453.93 or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.0
Public Exploit Available : false
Nessus Plugin ID: 66556 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now