This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is a
version prior to 26.0.1410.43 and is, therefore, affected by the
following vulnerabilities :
- Use-after-free errors exist related to 'Web Audio' and
the extension bookmarks API. (CVE-2013-0916,
- An out-of-bounds read error exists related to the URL
- An unspecified error exists related to 'drag and drop'
actions and the developer tools. (CVE-2013-0918)
- An unspecified error exists related to website process
- An error exists related to HTTP basic authentication
and brute-force attacks. (CVE-2013-0922)
- A memory safety issue exists related to the 'USB Apps'
- A permissions error exists related to extensions API
and file permissions. (CVE-2013-0924)
- URLs can be leaked to extensions even if the extension
does not have the 'tabs' permission. (CVE-2013-0925)
- An error exists related to 'active tags' and the paste
action that has unspecified impact. (CVE-2013-0926)
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 26.0.1410.43 or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.0
Public Exploit Available : false
Nessus Plugin ID: 65691 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now