This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mandriva Linux host is missing one or more security
Multiple security issues were identified and fixed in OpenJDK
- S8006446: Restrict MBeanServer access
- S8006777: Improve TLS handling of invalid messages
- S8007688: Blacklist known bad certificate
- S7123519: problems with certification path
- S8007393: Possible race condition after JDK-6664509
- S8007611: logging behavior in applet changed
The updated packages provides icedtea6-1.11.8 which is not vulnerable
to these issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.7
Public Exploit Available : false