This script is Copyright (C) 2013-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host contains a version of Adobe AIR that is
affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
According to its version, the instance of Adobe AIR 3.x on the remote
Windows host is 188.8.131.520 or earlier. It is, therefore, potentially
affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Several unspecified issues exist that could lead to
buffer overflows and arbitrary code execution.
(CVE-2013-1372, CVE-2013-0645, CVE-2013-1373,
CVE-2013-1369, CVE-2013-1370, CVE-2013-1366,
CVE-2013-1365, CVE-2013-1368, CVE-2013-0642,
- Several unspecified use-after-free vulnerabilities exist
that could lead to remote code execution. (CVE-2013-0649,
- Two unspecified issues exist that could lead to memory
corruption and arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2013-0638,
- An unspecified information disclosure vulnerability
- An unspecified integer overflow vulnerability exists.
See also :
Upgrade to Adobe AIR 184.108.40.2067 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 64583 ()
CVE ID: CVE-2013-0637
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now