This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Added the python PMAPI bindings and an initial python
client in pmcollectl. Separate, new package exists for
python libs for those platforms that split out packages
- Added a pcp-testsuite package for those platforms that
might want this (rpm, deb again, mainly)
- Re-introduced the pcp/qa subdirectory in pcp and
deprecated the external pcpqa git tree.
- Fix potential buffer overflow in pmlogger host name
- Reworked the configure --prefix handling to be more
like the rest of the open source world.
- Ensure the __pmDecodeText ident parameter is always set
Resolves Red Hat bugzilla bug #841306.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected pcp package.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now