This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Fix systemtap tapsets (bz 831763)
- Fix VNC audio tunnelling (bz 840653)
- CVE-2012-2652: Possible symlink attacks with -snapshot
(bz 825697, bz 824919)
- Don't renable ksm on update (bz 815156)
- Bump usbredir dep (bz 812097)
- Fix RPM install error on non-virt machines (bz 660629)
- Obsolete openbios to fix upgrade dependency issues (bz
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected qemu package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.4
CVSS Temporal Score : 3.8
Public Exploit Available : true