This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Version 1.1.14 (released 12-Jun-2012)
- fix annotation of svn files with non-URI-safe paths
- handle file:/// Subversion rootpaths as local roots
- fix bug caused by trying to case-normalize anon
usernames (issue #505)
- speed up log handling by reusing tokenization results
- add support for custom review log markup rules (issue
Version 1.1.15 (released 22-Jun-2012)
- security fix: complete authz support for remote SVN
views (issue #353)
- security fix: log msg leak in SVN revision view with
unreadable copy source
- fix several instances of incorrect information in
remote SVN views
- increase performance of some revision metadata lookups
in remote SVN views
- fix RSS feed regression introduced in 1.1.14
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected viewvc package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.3
Public Exploit Available : true