This script is Copyright (C) 2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host has an application installed that is affected by
The version of IBM Lotus Symphony was found to be less than 3.0 Fix
Pack 3. Such versions are affected by multiple vulnerabilities:
- Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities.
- Opening a .doc document with a user defined toolbar can
cause an application crash. (CVE-2011-2885)
- Opening a .docx document with empty bullet styles for
parent bullets will cause an application crash.
- Opening in DataPilot a large .xls file that contains an
invalid 'Value' reference, modifying it, and then
saving it will cause an application crash.
- The application freezes when opening a presentation that
contains many complex graphics. (CVE-2011-2888)
See also :
Upgrade to IBM Lotus Symphony 3.0 Fix Pack 3 or later.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.3
Public Exploit Available : true