This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
This systemd update adds several fixes :
- logind created files under /run/user/ in an insecure
manner. A local attacker could create a symlink inside
arbitrary directories (CVE-2012-0871).
- permissions of PrivateTmp directories (RHBZ#790522)
- timedated did not run without ntp installed
- logind: allow PowerOff and Reboot via polkit
- loading of empty files in read_one_line_file()
- fix cgit URLs in manpages
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected systemd package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.2
Public Exploit Available : true