This script is Copyright (C) 2012-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
The update contains the following security fixes :
- S7082299, CVE-2011-3571: Fix in AtomicReferenceArray
- S7088367, CVE-2011-3563: Fix issues in java sound
- S7110683, CVE-2012-0502: Issues with some
- S7110687, CVE-2012-0503: Issues with TimeZone
- S7110700, CVE-2012-0505: Enhance exception
throwing mechanism in ObjectStreamClass
- S7110704, CVE-2012-0506: Issues with some method in
- S7112642, CVE-2012-0497: Incorrect checking for
graphics rendering object
- S7118283, CVE-2012-0501: Better input parameter
checking in zip file processing
- S7126960, CVE-2011-5035: (httpserver) Add property to
limit number of request headers to the HTTP Server
This release also contains the following additional fix :
- PR865: Patching fails with
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected java-1.6.0-openjdk package.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.7
Public Exploit Available : false