This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Wed Sep 07 2011 Fabian Affolter <fabian at
bernewireless.net> - 1.1.2-2
- Added patch to fix CVE-2011-3211
- Thu Jun 02 2011 Fabian Affolter <fabian at
bernewireless.net> - 1.1.2-1
- Updated to new upstream version 1.1.2
- Fixed #683239
- Mon Sep 27 2010 Jeffrey C. Ollie <jeff at ocjtech.us>
- 1.1.0-2 - Update to final version
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected bcfg2 package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false