This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Changes for 22.214.171.124 (2011-06-07)
- [PMASA-2011-5] Possible session manipulation in Swekey
- [PMASA-2011-6] Possible code injection in setup script
in case session variables are compromised
- [PMASA-2011-7] Regular expression quoting issue in
- [PMASA-2011-8] Possible directory traversal
Changes for 126.96.36.199 (2011-06-27)
- [sync] Missing helper icons in Synchronize
- [setup] Redefine a lable that was wrong
- [parser] master is not a reserved word
-  Inline edit updates multiple duplicate rows
-  Inline edit does not escape backslashes
- [interface] Columns class sometimes changed for
- [interface] Some tooltips do not disappear
- [search] Fix search in non unicode tables
- [display] Inline query edit broken
- [privileges] Generate password option missing on new
-  Inline edit places HTML line breaks in edit
- [interface] Inline query edit does not escape special
- [security] minor XSS (require a valid token)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected phpMyAdmin package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.5
Public Exploit Available : true