This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 12.0.742.112. As such, it is affected by the following
- An out-of-bounds read in NPAPI string handling exists.
- A use-after-free issue exists in SVG font handling.
- A memory corruption issue exists in CSS parsing.
- Multiple lifetime and re-entrancy issues exist in the
HTML parser. (Issue #85102)
- A bad bounds check exists in v8. (Issue #85177)
- A use-after-free issue exists with the SVG use element.
- A use-after-free issue exists in text selection.
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 12.0.742.112 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.1
Public Exploit Available : false
Nessus Plugin ID: 55460 ()
Bugtraq ID: 48479
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now