This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Wed May 18 2011 Michal Hlavinka <mhlavink at redhat.com>
- fix CVE-2011-1926: STARTTLS plaintext command
- Fri Jan 21 2011 Michal Hlavinka <mhlavink at
redhat.com> - 2.3.16-4
- don't force sync io for all filesystems
- Tue Apr 20 2010 Michal Hlavinka <mhlavink at
redhat.com> - 2.3.16-3
- add support for QoS marked traffic (#576652)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected cyrus-imapd package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.1
CVSS Temporal Score : 3.8
Public Exploit Available : false