This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 10.0.648.127. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple
- It may be possible to navigate or close the top location
in a sandboxed frame. (Issue #42574, #42765)
- A cross-origin error message leak exists. (Issue #69187)
- A memory corruption issue exists with counter nodes.
- An unspecified issue exists with stale nodes in box
layout. (Issue #70027)
- A cross-origin error message leak exists with workers.
- A use-after-free error exists with DOM URL handling.
- A same origin policy bypass exists in v8. (Issue #70877)
- It may be possible to bypass the pop-up blocker.
(Issue #70885, #71167)
- A use-after-free error exists in document script
lifetime handling. (Issue #71763)
- An out-of-bounds write issue exists in the OGG
container. (Issue #71788)
- A stale pointer exists in table painting. (Issue #72028)
- A corrupt out-of-bounds structure may be used in video
code. (Issue #73026)
- It may be possible to crash the application with the
DataView object. (Issue #73066)
- A bad cast exists in text rendering. (Issue #73134)
- A stale pointer exists in the WebKit context code.
- It may be possible for heap addresses to leak in XSLT.
- A stale pointer exists with SVG cursors. (Issue #73746)
- It is possible for the DOM tree to be corrupted with
attribute handling. (Issue #74030)
- An unspecified corruption exists via re-entrancy of
RegExp code. (Issue #74662)
- An invalid memory access exists in v8. (Issue #74675)
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 10.0.648.127 or later.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.9
Public Exploit Available : false
Nessus Plugin ID: 52589 ()
CVE ID: CVE-2011-1185
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now