This script is Copyright (C) 2011-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 9.0.597.84. It therefore is reportedly affected by multiple
- A use-after-free issue exists in image loading.
- An unspecified issue exists relating to cross-origin
drag and drop. (Issue #59081)
- A browser crash can occur when handling extensions with
a missing key. (Issue #62791)
- A browser crash issue exists relating to the PDF event
handler. (Issue #64051)
- An unspecified issue exists relating to the merging of
autofill profiles. (Issue #65669)
- A browser crash issue exists relating to bad volume
settings. (Issue #68244)
- A race condition exists in audio handling.
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 9.0.597.84 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 51872 ()
Bugtraq ID: 46144
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now