This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Sat Dec 4 2010 Enrico Scholz <enrico.scholz at
informatik.tu-chemnitz.de> - 0.96.5-1400
- updated to 0.96.5
- CVE-2010-4260 Multiple errors within the processing of
PDF files can be exploited to e.g. cause a crash.
- CVE-2010-4261 An off-by-one error within the 'icon_cb()'
function can be exploited to cause a memory corruption.
- Sun Oct 31 2010 Enrico Scholz <enrico.scholz at
informatik.tu-chemnitz.de> - 0.96.4-1400
- updated to 0.96.4
- execute 'make check' (#640347) but ignore errors for
now because four checks are failing on f13
- Tue Oct 5 2010 jkeating - 0.96.3-1400.1
- Rebuilt for gcc bug 634757
- Wed Sep 29 2010 Enrico Scholz <enrico.scholz at
- lowered stop priority of sysv initscripts (#629435)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected clamav package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.5
Public Exploit Available : false