This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 7.0.517.44. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple
- A use-after-free error exists in text editing.
- A memory corruption error exists relating to enormous
text area. (Issue #55257)
- A bad cast exists with the SVG use element.
- An invalid memory read exists in XPath handling.
- A use-after-free error exists in text control
selections. (Issue #58741)
- A memory corruption issue exists in libvpx.
- A bad use of a destroyed frame object exists.
- Multiple type confusions exists with event objects.
(Issue #60327, #60769, #61255)
- An out-of-bounds array access exists in SVG handling.
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 7.0.517.44 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 50476 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now