This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 5.0.375.55. As such, it is reportedly affected by multiple
- URLs do not closely match the Safe Browsing
specification. (Issue #7713)
- It is possible to spoof URLs with unload event handlers.
- A memory error exists in the Safe Browsing interaction.
- It is possible to bypass the whitelist-mode plugin
blocker. (Issue #39740)
- A memory error exists with drag and drop. (Issue #41469)
context. (Issue #42228)
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 5.0.375.55 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 46732 (google_chrome_5_0_375_55.nasl)
Bugtraq ID: 40367
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now