This script is Copyright (C) 2010-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier
than 18.104.22.1689. Such versions are reportedly affected by multiple
- An error related to type confusion with forms.
- An HTTP request error leading to a possible cross-site
request forgery. (Issue #39698)
- A local file reference through developer tools.
- A cross-site scripting issue in chrome://net-internals.
- A cross-site scripting issue in chrome://downloads.
- Pages might load with the privileges of the new tab
page. (Issue #40575)
- A memory corruption vulnerability in V8 bindings.
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 22.214.171.1249 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 45610 (google_chrome_4_1_249_1059.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now