This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
Default permissions on the multipathd socket file were to generous and
allowed any user to connect. (CVE-2009-0115)
This update also contains the following fixes :
- Error checking in VECTOR_XXX defines. (bnc#469269)
- Correct definition of dbg_malloc()
- Double free on path release
- Use noflush for kpartx. (bnc#473352)
- multipathd dies immediately after start. (bnc#473029)
- Fixup multibus zero-path handling. (bnc#476330)
- Use lists for uevent processing. (bnc#478874)
- Set stacksize of uevent handling thread. (bnc#478874)
- Fix multipathd signal deadlock
- Stack overflow in uev_trigger. (bnc#476540)
- Check for NULL argument in vector_foreach_slot.
- Invalid callout formatting for cciss. (bnc#419123)
- 'no_partitons' feature doesn't work with aliases.
See also :
Apply ZYPP patch number 6083.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.2