This script is Copyright (C) 2009-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
The Mozilla SeaMonkey browser suite was updated to version 1.1.16,
fixing various bugs and security issues :
- Security update to 1.1.16
- MFSA 2009-12/CVE-2009-1169 (bmo#460090,485217) Crash and
remote code execution in XSL transformation
- MFSA 2009-14/CVE-2009-1303/CVE-2009-1305 Crashes with
evidence of memory corruption (rv:220.127.116.11)
- Security update to 1.1.15
- MFSA 2009-15/CVE-2009-0652 URL spoofing with box drawing
- MFSA 2009-07/CVE-2009-0771, CVE-2009-0772, CVE-2009-0773
CVE-2009-0774: Crashes with evidence of memory
- MFSA 2009-09/CVE-2009-0776: XML data theft via
RDFXMLDataSource and cross-domain redirect
- MFSA 2009-10/CVE-2009-0040: Upgrade PNG library to fix
memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2009-01/CVE-2009-0352 Crashes with evidence of
memory corruption (rv:18.104.22.168)
- MFSA 2009-05/CVE-2009-0357 XMLHttpRequest allows reading
Please note that the java openjdk plugin might not work after
installing this update.
Update the affected seamonkey packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 39462 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now