This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Remote attackers could crash net-snmp via GETBULK-Request
In addition the following non-security issues have been fixed :
- typo in error message (bnc#439857)
- fix duplicate registration warnings on startup
- container insert errors reproducable with shared ip
- typo in the snmpd init script to really load all agents
- logrotate config to restart the snmptrapd aswell
Update the affected libsnmp15 packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0