This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update fixes multiple vulnerabilities reported by iDefense :
- CVE-2008-2360 - RENDER Extension heap buffer overflow
- CVE-2008-2361 - RENDER Extension crash
- CVE-2008-2362 - RENDER Extension memory corruption
- CVE-2008-1379 - MIT-SHM arbitrary memory read
- CVE-2008-1377 - RECORD and Security extensions memory
corruption Additionally fixes for :
- XvReputImage crashes due to Nulled PortPriv->pDraw
- gnome-screensaver loses keyboard focus lock under compiz
Update the affected xorg-x11-Xvnc packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 33165 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now