This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Tue Apr 22 2008 Karel Zak <kzak at redhat.com> 2.13.1-2
- fix audit log injection attack via login
- Wed Jan 16 2008 Karel Zak <kzak at redhat.com>
- upgrade to stable util-linux-ng 2.13.1
- fix #427874 - util-linux-ng gets 'excess command line
argument' on update
- Thu Jan 3 2008 Karel Zak <kzak at redhat.com> 2.13-3.2
- fix #427207 - util-linux-ng-2.13-3.1.fc8.src.rpm not
- Wed Dec 5 2007 Karel Zak <kzak at redhat.com> 2.13-3.1
- fix #409551 - hwclock: check for ENODEV (upstream
- fix #408391 - setarch: add missing alpha subarchs
- mkswap: possible to crash with SELinux relabeling
support (upstream patch)
- mount: don't call canonicalize(SPEC) for cifs, smbfs
and nfs (upstream patch)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected util-linux-ng package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5