This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Tue Mar 18 2008 Tom 'spot' Callaway <tcallawa at
- add Requires for versioned perl (libperl.so)
- get rid of pointless file Requires
- Mon Mar 17 2008 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com>
- Upstream released new version
- Added perl-ExtUtils-Embed
- Tue Feb 12 2008 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com>
- Rebuild for gcc43
- Thu Nov 29 2007 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com>
- Upstream released 2.10
- Renamed cfg-sample configs to just .cfg
- Added BR of perl-devel, libjpeg-devel, libpng-devel
- Wed Sep 26 2007 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com>
- rebuild for koji test
- Sat Sep 8 2007 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com>
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected nagios package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.3
Public Exploit Available : true