This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Tue Feb 5 2008 Tomas Smetana <tsmetana at redhat.com> -
- patch for CVE-2008-0564; XSS triggerable by list
- Thu Jan 10 2008 Tomas Smetana <tsmetana at redhat.com>
- fix #393911 - mail is not added to the archive
- Tue Oct 23 2007 Tomas Smetana <tsmetana at redhat.com>
- fix #333011 -- withlist crashes with NameError
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected mailman package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 3.7
Public Exploit Available : true